fWaynesboro Players is pleased to announce that we are accepting play submissions for our 2018-2019 Season!
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
1. Plays must be finished, published works.
2. Musicals must have a director and musical director attached to the project.
3. Proposals must be received to [email protected] by March 30 at 11:59 pm EST.
4. Proposals must include a copy of the script. You can provide a link to a LEGAL online version, or provide a LEGAL printed copy to a member of the board of directors.
This show contains adult language that may not be suitable for children. Mature audiences only. Viewer discretion advised.
At a large, tastefully-appointed Sneden’s Landing townhouse, the Deputy Mayor of New York has just shot himself. Though only a flesh wound, four couples are about to experience a severe attack of Farce. Gathering for their tenth wedding anniversary, the host lies bleeding in the other room, and his wife is nowhere in sight. His lawyer, Ken, and wife, Chris, must get “the story” straight before the other guests arrive. As the confusions and miscommunications mount, the evening spins off into classic farcical hilarity.
Cast List Announced December 12, 2017
Waynesboro Players is pleased to announce the cast of ‘Rumors’ by Neil Simon:
• KEN GORMAN – Clay Huie
• CHRIS GORMAN – Wendi Shorkey
• LENNY GANZ – Gary Wilson
• CLAIRE GANZ – Allison Sprouse
• ERNIE CUSACK – Steve Winegard
• COOKIE CUSACK – Emily Girard
• GLENN COOPER – Stephen Ruiz
• CASSIE COOPER – Carter Walker
• OFFICER WELCH – Andre Arrington
• OFFICER PUDNEY – Lydia Robertson
The Performances will be:
March 8-10, 2018 at 7:30 pm; and Sunday, March 11 at 2pm.
Kate Collins Auditorium, Kate Collins Middle School,
1625 Ivy Street, Waynesboro, Virginia 22980
THE ADDAMS FAMILY features an original story, and it’s every father’s nightmare. Wednesday Addams, the ultimate princess of darkness, has grown up and fallen in love with a sweet, smart young man from a respectable family. A man her parents have never met. And if that weren’t upsetting enough, she confides in her father and begs him not to tell her mother. Now, Gomez Addams must do something he’s never done before — keep a secret from his beloved wife, Morticia. Everything will change for the whole family on a fateful night when they host a dinner for Wednesday’s “normal” boyfriend and his parents.